Destinations for Year 13 students who left in 2021:
119 students in the cohort
- 90 students have gained a place at university (including 6 students with deferred entry for 2022)
Of the 90 students who secured a university place:
- 79 students secured a place at their firm choice university (88% of those who applied to university)
- 5 students secured their insurance choice university place
- 6 students went through clearing (5 of the 6 chose to do this, they didn’t have to!)
The 1 student who had a conditional Cambridge offer was successful.
30 students obtained a place at a Russell Group university (33% of the 90 students who gained a university place).
Progression routes other than university:
34 students have a progression route for 2021-2022 as follows (this includes the 6 deferred entry university applicants):
- 20 students have jobs or are seeking jobs
- 2 students have an apprenticeship (including 3 degree apprenticeships)
- 1 student is doing a FE course locally
- 11 students are working or volunteering as part of a gap year before applying/re-applying/going to university
In summary,71% of students gained a university place for 2021 entry and 29% of students have an alternative progression route for 2021-2022.