Destinations for Year 13 students who left in 2022:
There were 91 students in the cohort.
- 75 students gained a place at university (including 2 students with deferred entry for 2023)
Of the 75 students who secured a university place:
- 63 students gained entry to their first choice university (84% of those who applied to university)
- 2 students secured their insurance choice university place
- 10 students secured a university place through clearing
1 student who had a conditional Cambridge offer was successful in gaining their place.
Progression routes other than university:
18 students have a progression route for 2022-2023 as follows (this includes the 2 deferred entry university applicants):
- 8 students have or are seeking jobs
- 1 student has a degree apprenticeship
- 4 students are studying FE courses
- 5 students are working or volunteering as part of a gap year before applying/re-applying/going to university
In summary, 80% of students gained a university place for 2022 entry and 20% of students have an alternative progression route for 2022-2023.