In addition to the standard curriculum, our sixth form students will also be engaged in a wide variety of enrichment activities designed to develop their personal qualities and skills. Our sixth form students are excellent ambassadors of our school and superb role models to our younger students.
Mandatory Enrichment Activities
Optional Enrichment Activities
- Careers Education (1 lesson per fortnight)
- MOOCs (1 lesson per fortnight)
- Mindset Awareness (1 lesson per fortnight)
- Personal Development Programme (1 lesson per fortnight)
- Physical Education (2 lessons per fortnight).
- Core Mathematics
- Sixth Form Positions of Responsibility
- Duke of Edinburgh Award Scheme
- Work Experience
- Working with younger students (study buddy)
- Sixth Form Committees
- Charity Events
- School and Staff Choir
- Motivational Career Talks/Presentations
- Drama and Music Productions
- Sporting Opportunities
- Art Exhibition / shop / catalogue / displays.